Friday 7 February 2014

Hello Everyone. Welcome to my Podcasting 2014 EVO Blog. I am a retired research chemist and I live in a small town in Canada. Since moving to this small town I have kept myself busy by renovating my old stone house and teaching ESL and Math at the Adult Literacy Center which is part of the local library. The renovation project has often seemed like trying to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. The building was badly abused over many of its first 100 years. I have enjoyed teaching ESL so much that I took a one year TESL training course in 2005-2006 and then spent a year teaching English to first year university students in China. Since then I have continued to teach some of the small number of immigrants who come to this small town. You can learn more about me below.

No comments:

Post a Comment